- Package contains 10 Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) Seeds.
- 100 - 120 days to transplant.
- Peppers are small but pack a punch at over 1,000,000 Scoville Units.
- The seeds can take up to a month to germinate and are difficult to grow outside without the right heat and humidity. A greenhouse would provide a better opportunity for success.
- Soil must be between 75 - 90 degrees F in order for the seeds to germinate.
NOTE: Because these are extremely difficult seeds to grow and success will vary greatly due to environment, we cannot provide any warranty on these seeds.