Brown Mustard Organic Sprouting Seeds
Home Brown Mustard Organic Sprouting Seeds
Soak seeds for about 10 hours in cool water. Rinse and drain, then repeat process every 10 hours for 3 days. Move to indirect sunlight on day 4, continuing the rinsing step until desired length is reached (about 6 days).
These are delicious sprouts that are full of flavor as well as nutrients. Mustard sprouts are a healthy, tasty way to spice up a meal.
Package contains 1 ounce of Brown Mustard Organic Sprouting Seeds.
These instructions refer to jar sprouting, but can be used as a general outline for sprouting:
1. Soak the sprouting seeds in about 3x the amount of water. Soak for about 10 hours. Rinse.
2. Drain the water from the seeds thoroughly. Tilt the upside-down sprouting jar to ensure all water trickles out in order to prevent mold. Store in a dark place.
3. Rinse the seeds every 10 hours. Drain water completely after each rinse. Continue this step for 3 days.
4. Once seeds have sprouted (you will see leaves showing up), you may want to place them in a sunny spot for a few hours.
5. Store the sprouts in a container in the refrigerator for a few days to maintain freshness.
Recipes/How to Use:
Sprouts make a wonderful addition to salads, sandwiches, drinks, stir-fries, and other dishes.
Salad with Sprouts
2 C. mixed salad greens
1 C. sprouts of your choice
1-2. carrots, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, sliced
1 celery stalk, chopped
Toss ingredients together and serve with your favorite salad dressing.
Brand Hong Quat Packging
Calo 36 Calo
Family Survival Seed Pack
Preparedness Seed Bank
Cilantro, Slow Bolt
Edamame Seeds, BeSweet Soybean