Burpless #26 Hybrid Cucumber Seeds
- 50 to 60 days to harvest.
- Vine cucumber. Can be trellised to save space and straighten fruit.
- Resistant to downy mildew, powdery mildew, and cucumber mosaic virus.
- Package contains 15 Burpless #26 Hybrid Cucumber Seeds.
- Germination: 6 to 10 days at soil temp of 75 to 85 F.
- Plant seeds 1 inch deep, 24 inches apart with 48 inches between rows.
These early cucumbers are great for slicing and are resistant to downy mildew and cucumber mosaic virus. Burpless #26 Hybrid Cucumbers have thin, dark green skin and are straight, growing about 12 inches long. These cucumbers do not have any bitter taste and have a mild, refreshing flavor.