Kniphofia Flamenco Seeds
- 112 - 126 days to maturity; perennial in zones 5 - 10.
- Package contains 10 Kniphofia Flamenco Seeds.
- Kniphofia Flamenco Seeds grow 36 - 48 inch plants with a 24 - 36 inch spread consisting of dense firey red blooms.
- Hardy plants that can handle full sun and drought conditions well. Can benefit from midday shade in excessive heat.
- Planting Instructions: Seeds may be directly sown after last frost, but for earliest blooms begin seeds indoors 8 - 10 weeks prior to transplant. Seeds will germinate in 21 - 28 days in full lighting. Be sure to harden the plants off in a full sun spot before transplanting.
You Might Also Like...
Alfalfa Organic Sprouting Seeds
Alyssum Carpet Of Snow
Alyssum Royal Carpet