Heavenly Blue Morning Glory
Morning glories are annual climbers with slender stems, heart-shaped leaves, and trumpet-shaped flowers. They have a beautiful shape before they unfold in the sun and have very attractive foliage.
In warmer areas, train these climbers over a pergola or arch, or use as dense groundcover. The vine grows quickly—up to 15 feet in one season—and self-seed fairly easily.
Package contains 2 grams, approximately 25 Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Seeds.
Planting and Care:
- Grow these annuals in a sunny, sheltered site. They need a lot of sun.
- Plant in moderately fertile, well-drained soil.
- Choose a site that is sheltered from cold or drying winds.
- Sow Morning Glory seeds early in the season once the ground has warmed to 64°F.
- File the seeds just long enough to break the coat and soak them for 24 hours before planting them. (They look like little worms.)
- Cover lightly with ¼-inch of soil. Space about 6 inches apart. Water thoroughly.
Family Survival Seed Pack
Preparedness Seed Bank
Cilantro, Slow Bolt
Edamame Seeds, BeSweet Soybean