Calendula Pacific Beauty Seeds
- 98 - 105 days to maturity.
- Package contains 2 grams, approximately 150 Calendula Pacific Beauty Seeds.
- Calendula Pacific Beauty Seeds grow 15 - 18 inch tall stems with 3 - 4 inch marigold-like bulbs.
- These have the hardiness of a wildflower and are more heat tolerant than other Calendula varieties.
- Planting Instructions: Begin seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks prior to transplant. Seeds will germinate in complete darkness within 7 to 14 days. Be sure to harden the plants off in a partially shaded spot before transplanting. These like full sun to partial shade.
You Might Also Like...
Alfalfa Organic Sprouting Seeds
Alyssum Carpet Of Snow
Alyssum Royal Carpet